Joined: 22 Sep 2005
|Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:08 am Post subject: Forum Rules
Welcome to Survey Saanvi Forums. In order to keep the forums running well, make your stay as pleasant and constructive, and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any concern, please feel free to contact admin or one of the Staff Members.
1. Read up before asking. There are lots of FAQs. Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2. We will not tolerate rudeness, Libelous comments, insulting posts, sexual harassment, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory post, racial or gender bias, and/or threatening remarks, either direct or implied. You cannot post any material, that is inaccurate, knowingly false, vulgar, obscene, abusive, sexually oriented, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. Our decision is final in these matters.
3. Before start a new thread/subject, look around, search the forum to see if an identical one or similar one has already been started.
4. When starting a new thread, put the subject of the question or topic so people know what you are discussing. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such. Putting something like, "Check This Out" or "Unbelievable!" or "Is It True?!" are just annoying and not allowed.
5. Use short, concise thread titles. When posting a new thread, it's a good idea to use a short, yet informative title, so it is not too long and other Visitors to the Forum know what your thread is about.
6. Stalking a member from post to post, hijacking other members thread at your own advantage, bumping up threads deliberately for moving the thread to the top are strictly prohibited.
7. Do not flood a forum. Flooding is strictly prohibited. Flooding is where you post to many threads in a short period of time, perhaps to stay on top of the forum stats.
8. Try to stay on topic at all times. Try not to drift off topic during a thread conversation.
9. Political discussion, any discussion on religion and religious matters are prohibited.
10. No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content. Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
11. You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signature is also prohibited. There should not be any promotion or referral links in the message body, except in the advertising folders. Such posts will be subject to removal.
12. Do not spam. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members. Under no circumstances are you allowed to spam anywhere, within any Forum or area on Survey Saanvi. If you are caught spamming anywhere, will result in suspension/termination of that user's forum rights.
13. The official language is English. Outside the translator forum English is the only allowed language.
14. Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
15. Signatures should contain text only. No images should be included within forum signatures. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signature is prohibited. The limit for a signature is 4 lines. The total length of your signature should be less than 500 characters. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in suspension/termination of that user's forum rights.
We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as accesses to Survey Saanvi forums are a privilege and not a right.
-- Survey Saanvi Team