Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum Forum Index Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OTX Surveys Referral Exchange

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Downline/Referral Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: OTX Surveys Referral Exchange Reply with quote

This is the referral exchange for OTX Surveys. Here, we are exchanging referrals to OTX and once you signup you can do the same.

If you want to Join OTX Surveys:

Look here to see if anyone has posted that they still have referrals, pick someone at random from the list below, so that everyone get a chance for some referrals.

If someone does, either email them or send them a private message through the forum requesting an invite. Be sure to send them your email address.

DO NOT request an invite unless you intend on signing up. This will waste someone’s referral.
Also DO NOT request an invite from more than one person at a time.

Once you have received your invite and have signed up, come back here and post that you now have invitations available.

Once you have reached your limit, come back here and delete your post stating that you have invites available.
surveysaanvi
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 50 left. Please PM only if you intend to sign up and do the surveys.

I will try to reply back to you as quick as possible
thanks
surveysaanvi
Very Happy
surveysaanvi
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else, only 33 left.
bandook
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please check your PM for my details and mail me invitation ASAP.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Downline/Referral Builder All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: