Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum Forum Index Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

housewives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janr46
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: housewives Reply with quote

i have been married for 21 years,we have two boys,both adults now,finally!i usually play around on the internet for about 4-5,hours,depends on how many emails i have.i like to work in my flower garden&i like to read.i do the usual house wife stuff you know laundy,dishes,straighten-up,other than that,thats about it!i have no friends,male,or,female.my husband usually gets jealous,so i try not to get close to anyone.we go no where except to the grocery store,we cannot afford to go any where.i really hate my life some times,because we are a poor family who needs help,that even our own family knows this and does not care.so you all can see i am a boring person.
bandook
New User
New User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

welcome to SSDF hope to have enjoyable time.
scott
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Survey Saanvi Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: